When two parents decide to divorce, their first thought may be what will happen to their children. Depending on how old your children are, they may be wondering who they will live with and how their lives will be affected. Child support is essential to many parents after a divorce, especially if one spouse was provided for by the other during the marriage.
There are many different situations which may require the help of a Clearwater family law attorney. Hiring representation as early on as possible can help ensure your child's interests are looked out for and that you are not taken advantage of. At Tinny, Meyer & Piccarreto, P.A., we encourage our clients to keep their child's best interests in mind throughout the divorce proceedings. Our Clearwater family law lawyers can help you ensure that your children have the financial support they need for short- or long-term.
- How can your case benefit from working with our team?
- We focus on cost-effective solutions for your peace of mind.
- We use 35+ years' combined experience to your advantage.
- We provide around-the-clock support when you have questions.
- We offer affordable rates and in-house payment plans, if needed.
- We provide devoted, one-on-one attention for every case.
We provide reliable legal guidance for child support issues. Call our team at (727) 245-9009 today and request a confidential consultation
to discuss your case.
Contact Us Now